Class B CDL Concrete Mixer Driver
Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
We are now hiring a Class B CDL Concrete Mixer Driver.
As the Concrete Mixer Driver you will operate ready mix trucks between plant locations and customer sites. Apply by phone, email or in person.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year concrete mixer truck driving preferred.
• Must possess a Class B CDL or better.
• Must posses a safe driving record.
• Must maintain an active DOT qualification.
• Must perform well in a team environment.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance (i.e. fueling, tire/light inspection, checking fluids, etc.).
• Use water hoses to clean mixer between loads.
• Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
• Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer.
• Communicate and direct co-workers verbally and/or with hand signals.
• Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets.
• Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and return to the plant.
• Exercise good judgement regarding work site access, unloading and operations to and from job.
• Maintain good customer relations by acting in professional, courteous manner.
• Daytime between 7am-8pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.